Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Wow I can't believe that it is almost Halloween! This year has flown by!


To celebrate the upcoming holiday, some friends of ours had an adult Halloween party on Saturday night. And all I can really say about that is that I am not as young as I used to be. We had a good time but were exhausted on Sunday morning! We won't be having anymore of those nights any time soon!


We took the girls to see High School Musical 3 this weekend and it was a really cute movie. Also, the four of us, plus my mother-in-law and her mother, went to the Carrie Underwood concert last night. It was wonderful! Little Big Town opened the show for her and the girls loved them too! Candace feel asleep about half way thru but she at least got to hear her favorite songs, Jesus Take the Wheel and Remember Me.


So I am just planning for another busy week ahead. Carly has "Rumble in the Jungle" tomorrow at school and I have volunteered to help. I am assuming this will be just a fun themed day. Not real sure. Unfortunately in kindergarten we are not as informed on things like preschool. So I am usually asking her all the questions! And then the usual dance, gymnastics and soccer. The girls are excited about Friday and of course I will let you know how that goes!

No comments: